|Directory > Policies
Policies For Web Site Submission
Please read carefully this policy before submitting your site. We do not accept all submitted sites to the directory.
How to Suggest URL?
What not to do:
1. Do not submit websites with inappropriate content.
2. Do not submit mirror sites.
What is Mirror site? A Web site that is a replica of an already existing site. Mirror sites contain identical content, but have different URLs. Mirror sites used to reduce network traffic or improve the availability of the original site.
3. Do not submit URLs that contain the same or similar content as other sites that you have listed in the directory. Submit only sites that will be helpful to users of the directory.
4. Do not submit sites that redirect to another address.
5. Do not submit "under construction" sites.
6. Do not submit web sites that contain broken graphics or links.
Submit your site just once. Multiple submissions of the same site may result in deletion of the site. We only accept sites with helpful information and appropriate content.
Step 1 - Find the Appropriate Category and copy the URL of the Category.
Step 2 - Paste it to our Contact Form with your site URL, Title and Description.
Please contact us with the category that can best reflect the content of your web site.
Categories to choose from:
Link to Us
Sponsored by Moving Companies.